News

muvee Reveal - the latest incarnation of muvee's flagship product - has just been released on 11 June 2008! The behaviours of the 8 bundled styles are specified using muSE, in addition to all the styles developed for the now discontinued muvee autoProducer 6.1.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Google code adds Wiki ...

I've been blogging about aspects of muSE on this site, but am feeling uncomfortable with the organization that's turning out. When I visited the google code pages a few moments ago, I saw that a new Wiki tab has been added. That's the right tool to put in the kind of documentation I've been placing online using the blog and I'll be exploring moving the documentation that needs to be organized over to the wiki and leaving all the "latest scoop", "how to" and "things to do" kind of posts to the blog.

I could've created a separate web site ... ok just call me a lazy one.

No comments: